Getting your child ready for Reception!
Here are a list of challenges for your child to practise over the summer so they are ready for school!
- take turns in a game
- recognise their name
- ask for help if needed
- listen to a story that is read to them and answer simple questions about what they have heard.
- use a knife, fork and spoon independently
- put on and take off their cardigan/jumper and coat
- attend to own toileting and wash hands
- count up to ten objects by touching each one.
Please keep an eye on this page for future challenges.
Over the summer, we will set a challenge each week and ask you to put photos/observations onto dojo to show they have met the challenge.